Head of Brand, Buzz and Social Media
Do you have a passion for all things technology? Are you a social media guru? If so, then this role may be for you.
We're a fast-growing technology company now in our 11th year with offices in Houston TX and remote staff all around the world. We automate all aspects of web hosting businesses so that they can reduce costs and improve their customer experiences through our web based automation platform.
This role will be responsible for shaping the public brand and messaging strategy for the company. You will be responsible for managing all our social media channels, responding to public questions and queries, as well as helping to drive awareness and generate buzz around new product releases, features and the company in general.
This is a remote position open to UK applicants only.
- Create content & engage followers on social media properties: Facebook, Twitter , LinkedIn, Google Plus & Instagram
- Write content for monthly e-newsletters, blog posts, website copy, contests and other social related campaigns
- Design and execute campaigns to generate buzz around new product updates, releases and features
- Co-ordinate with graphic designer to create engaging images and campaign collateral
- Look for opportunities to grow numbers and engage with our followers
- Respond to public questions and queries
- Create and maintain social media schedule
- Stay up-to-date with any updates or changes on the platforms
- Analyse, review and report on social media activity/campaign effectiveness and results
- Social media experience
- A Levels preferably to include English and Maths
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Ability to think laterally and quickly
- Possess demonstrable organisation and time management skills
- Display a positive mental ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work both in a team and individually
- Working from home
- Flexible schedule
- Holiday allowance
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Salary matching pension scheme